Join our team of nurses, dietitians, and pharmacist for a two-part workshop to learn practical strategies to improve bone health:
- Diagnosis of osteoporosis
- Decreasing risk for falls and fractures
- Medication and treatment options
- Good nutrition including Calcium & Vitamin D
- Introduction to safe exercise with a Bone Fit™ trained therapist
Types of Patients Seen
This workshop has been designed for patients diagnosed with, or at risk of, Osteoporosis or low bone mass.
This is a group program. Please wear comfortable clothing and soft-soled shoes.
We also offer a follow-up workshop to this program which includes a 3- week, 1 hour, exercise session where you will practice safe exercise with a Bone Fit™ trained therapist.